M19 – compact ring main unit (RMU AIS) for transformerstations
The switchgear M19 is a compact ring main unit for the application in local network stations.
The installation takes place in compact stations as well as in the cellar area of buildings with partly difficulty access.
- Switchgear with variable foundation for switchboard rooms with open cable installation.
- On the backside installed arc absorber.
- Easy upgrade with motor drive for remote control.
- Typicals: Ring main panel, transformer panel, bus coupler panel, bus riser- / measuring panel, circuit breaker panel
- Rated voltage: 12kV
- Rated current: 630A
- Rated power transfomer panel: …1250kVA
- Rated short time current 1s: 25kA
- Rated peak time current: 63kA
- Arc proof withstand current: 25kA
- Loss of service continuity category: LSC 2A
- Ambient temperature: -25°C up to +40°C
- Dimensions W x H x D: 540/640 x 1.930 x 780/860mm
Exhibitor: ELATEC POWER DISTRIBUTION GmbH