IGEL® Electric GmbH with its head quarter in Germany offers you the world´s biggest soft starter product range. Our program starts from 2kW and 110VAC and goes up to 40MW at 15,000V. Our consulting is strictly oriented towards the customer. We analyse your applications and your needs so that we can suggest the technically best but also most economical soft starter for your needs. Our offer is complemented by other electronic devices like low voltage contactors, medium voltage vacuum contactors, motor-protection relays and frequency invertors.
Our sales outside Germany are more than 70 %. The product range covers all worldwide voltage levels and guarantees our customers the drive solution from one source and reduces development – and adjustment costs. We provide outstanding local service and support worldwide.
As a specialist in drive technology we integrate standalone motors and systems as well as supply single component for each project. We provide our customers with advanced design. Unique in it is cost effective performance. We support our customers in throughout, from deﬁning their needs to supplying a turnkey solution.
Our product range includes:
The IGEL® Electric company develops, produces and sells medium voltage switchgear systems of a new generation. In this context the two switchgear systems MV-C and MV-CS present the “external frame” for the installed switchgear technique. The electrical relevant components are subject to a strict quality control and will be selected according to the requested demands of each order. Not only the IGEL® parts are subject to this quality control but also all standard components of the switchgear technique.
ISA-HD Digital Medium Voltage Transformer Starter
• Up to 50°C ambient temperature
• Comprehensive motor protection
• IP41 as standard, up to IP54 optional
• Automatic triggering of the firing angle (designed for marine, offshore and generator operating under continuous frequency variation)
• Innovative LV testing of all functions
• Patent pending fiber-optic firing system providing complete isolation between MV and LV compartments
• Tested for partial discharge improving safety and reliability
• Synchronous motor starting, utilizing unique module
ISA-D Digital soft starter 220V - 1200V
Digital soft starters in heavy duty design
• Superior starting and stopping characteristics
• Comprehensive motor protection package
• Easy commissioning
• Complete line 8 - 3,500 A, 220 - 1,200 V
• Heavy duty design
• Robust construction
• Standard ambient temperature: 50°C
Unique optional features including:
• Motor insulation tester
• RS 485 Modbus/Proﬁbus
• Thermistor input /analogue output
MSR - Motor protection relais
Fully equipped, digital microprocessor based motor protection relay. Separate alarm and trip relay inclusive MODBUS/PROFIBUS communication. Any faults detected by the MSR, opens the line contactor. If the high short-circuit current exceeds the breaking capacity of the contactor the line contactor on so that the upstream fuse will switch off the fault current.
• Up to 50°C ambient temperature
• Comprehensive protection functions
• Current- and voltage metering
• PT100 Input
Igel Electric GmbH
Phone: +49 2526 9389-0
Fax: +49 2526 9389-22
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.